The Motor City Mountain Biking Association is pleased to announce the 8th annual Maybury Time Trial on August 17th, 2013, brought to you by the good folks at Cycle to Fitness and RACING GREYHOUNDS.
- This is the 8th race in the MMBA Championship Point Series and counts towards the Time Trial Series – free signup for this series is available here.
- 2013’s race will follow the proven Time Trial format as previous years with individual start times. It’s you against the clock, with minimal passing and no excuses!
- This year features an entirely new course experience, and includes large sections of singletrack that are normally off limits to biking! It will include a mix of fast open sprints and tight, technical singletrack that reward both cardio AND bike handling skills! (Elite and Expert racers will have 2 laps of fun!)
- $1600 cash awards
- Awesome swag
- Our friends at Race Services will be handling the timing, with results posted immediately on kiosks and available from their web site.
- Lunch will available for a small donation.
- All proceeds from this race go directly to the Motor City Mountain Biking Association, an IMBA chapter, and are used to help fund our local trail building and volunteer activities.
- Pre-registration ends Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 5 pm ET
Registration is available at BIKEREG.COM
Are you interested in volunteering for the event? We’d love the help. If you are interested please e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.